Rules and Regulations
In order to have a good and succesful camp, simply have an open mind for new people and situations as well as a positive approach to your new surroundings. Use common sense and judgement at all times. Keep in mind that the image you leave behind will represent your family, your country and your people.
The Staff members, Senior and Junior Staff, are entitled to enforce the rules.
The Camp Management reserves the right to terminate a Camper's participation for misconduct or not obeying rules or staff. The Camper will be sent home immediately, his parents and the outsending Lions Club will be informed and the parents will be hold fully responsible.
General Rules for the Dutch Lions Youth Exchange Program
- All Campers are obliged to complete the entire program and to attend the planned activities;
- It is not allowed to separate from the group;
- It is not allowed to be drunk or to use drugs of any kind during the entire period of the camp;
- It is neither permitted to ask for or to accept any hitchhike from unauthorized persons nor to drive motor vehicles;
- The Dutch Youth Exchange organisation is ultimately responsible for the selection of your camp;
- It is good practice for the Dutch YE-organisation to split paticipants from the same country over the other home stay addresses and camps.